If in case anyone has any queries regarding the council posts, please refer the description given below:
1) Jr. Operations Officer
Are you good at planning and organising events? Can you think on your toes and handle stressful situations? The Operational Cell is all about coordination and management. If you are street smart and can make proper decisions at the blink of an eye, you are perfect to apply for this post!
2) Jr. Public Relations Officer
“99% of the population is afraid of public speaking. And of the remaining 1%, 99% have nothing original to say.”
If you consider yourself to be one of the remaining 0.01%, the Public Relations Cell is your true calling. As the face of CSI VESIT, you will have to exhibit exemplary confidence and creativity regarding announcements and event posters respectively.
3) Jr. Technical Officer
An upper hand in technological knowledge and plenty of chops will do well, if you want to be a part of the Technical Cell. We conduct several workshops on popular tools and software; Our Technical cell is expected to be on the top of things, every time.
4) Jr. Web Editor
5) Jr. Editor
If words are your friends and books are your refuge, this is where you belong. We publish our own magazines at the end of every semester. You shall be responsible for making these and must be able to play with words to create magic. Image editing skills are an added advantage!
You may also contact the Senior Council members, in case you have any further doubts.
The interviews for the exalted Junior Council of CSI-VESIT will be commencing from the next week.
If you think you have what it takes, send in your Statements of Purpose to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 19th August 2016.
The format for the same is as follows:
2. Why do you need CSI?
3. Why does CSI need you?
5. Achievements/Extra Curricular Activities.
6. Preference of Posts.
The posts offered are:
1. Junior Operational Officer
2. Junior Public Relations Officer
3. Junior Technical Officer
4. Junior Web Editor
5. Junior Editor
Feel free to apply for multiple posts. In this case, you must list the posts in order of preference.
Don't forget to bring two hard copies of your SOP along with two passport size photographs on the day of your interview and do come in formals.
We look forward to an excellent turnout from you and working with you this year to make our events even bigger and better.
If you have any queries regarding the SOPs, post on our FB group CSI-VESIT, or get in touch with any of our council members regarding post duties.
Venue : Room 514,515
Date and Time : 20th August - 11 am onwards
22nd August - 3 pm onwards
For details about the events and more, visit www.csivesit.org
CSI VESIT is proud to announce the heart of it's working body, the Senior Council!
It was indeed an honor to see the excitement and enthusiasm shown by the TEs to form the Senior Council and to maintain and exceed CSI's standards for another academic year.
All T.E students who've applied for being a part of the society council please submit your preferences to the G.S. (Ravjot Tuteja) before 2.45 tomorrow i.e 9th August, Tuesday
On a piece of paper write down your name, class, contact number, the order of preference of the society (if you have applied for more than 1)
Even if you have applied for one society only, the preference chit is mandatory.
Without the preference chit, you will be out of the process of recruitments to the societies.
The ‘Computer Society of India’ is a professional body where computer professionals meet to exchange views and information, to learn and share ideas.
The wide spectrum of members is committed to the advancement of the theory and practice of Computer Engineering and Technology Systems, Science and Engineering, Information Processing and related Arts and Sciences.
CSI is the oldest and largest organization of IT professionals in India having 32,000 members and 63 chapters and more than 200 Students Branches across the country.
Contact your class council members for more details.